POLYVORE

...um yeah hi

IVE FINALLY SUCEEDED IN CLAIMING MY 5 YEARS OLD BLOG BACK!!!!!!!!! 
WELL THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS OR WHAT. 

 um yea. so. hey. my blog. hows it goin without me for the past years? been good? right. uhm//// * clears throat* i was gonna update abt what happens in life, but um that must be awks bcs ive changed a lot these years. you know how long "2 years" sounds? its rly long. now were coming to 2013's end n yea 

 I'M TURNING 20 IN WEEKS 
 AND IM TERRIFIED 

OH WAIT.....my friend...she'll turn 20 before me so *raises eyebrows w smile* idk being 20 means a lot you know. like when i was still teen i would imagine being 20 = reading cosmopolitan while working in those cubicles wearing makeup all day long n them nametags n lookin professional. but now im..../discontinued/ 
okaay bye for now, because ill have exams on tue :((

 BYE BLOG LUV YA 
AND HAVE I TOLD U BEFORE IVE CLAIMED U W GLORY?!?!?! 
 OKAY

No comments: